Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

American Horror Story 3

This was meant to be posted yesterday but I had to much to do and never got it finished. Did anyone catch the last episode. It was amazing!

**Spoiler Alert** Well now we know how Moira was killed and why her eye looks like that. I really appreciate how they explain why Vivien sees her one way but Ben sees her another. It makes me really curious though whether or not she's actually acting that way or if it's all in his head. I feel very sorry for her. Especially because she's now trapped in the house.

As far as Tate goes I'm about 98% positive that he's a ghost. A theory that I have is that he's Constance's son, the one she said that wasn't disabled. Also it's been becoming more and more clear that Constance used to live in that house but I don't remember them ever discussing or explaining it. So I guess we'll just have to see what happens. I love that they included the ghost of the first mistress of the house, so far she has been the most haunting of the spirits by far.

I feel very sorry for Hayden who is clearly troubled but I believe to have simply been a victim of passionate and irrational love that was quite obviously not reciprocated and what is up with Larry! The man is obviously disfigured both inside and out, and something tells me he has a very integral part to play in the story soon to come.

My husband asked me if I think the show will make it and I really feel that if they keep up at the rate they have been it will, or at least I hope it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog