Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

American Horror Story

Did anyone watch American Horror Story on FX last night, if you did, what did you think of it? Personally I didn't think it was half bad. I'm sure critics are going to have a field day with the show but I don't usually agree with what they say anyways. Right now I'm having fun picking out who might not actually be alive on the show. I'm guessing **SPOILER ALERT** his patient,  and the housekeeper is pretty damned obvious (me and my husband think the perfect punishment for the cheating jerk is to have sex with her and in the middle see what she really looks like) I'm on the fence about the neighbor and her daughter. I'm going to go with no because her daughter's aged but at the same time she seems heavily intertwined with the spirits and the house. So let's see what happens next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog