Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Introduction

This is my most exciting venture yet. I've been toying with the idea for quite a while now of starting my own faith blog. I've read quite a few and feel it's finally time to add my voice. I'm going to try and work on this every day and I have big ideas for this page. I feel like I have a lot of knowledge and ideas to share with the pagan and pagan novice community. This is going to include my own personal beliefs and opinions and may not conform to everything else you might have read or believe in. If you see or read anything you disagree with feel free to avert your eyes or start a healthy debate. I'm always open to new ideas and don't mind a challenge. With that being said I hope you find this page useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog