Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Lazy Day and Deep Thoughts


Me and Adrian (my 3 yr old) are the only one's home today, just enjoying a lazy day together watching movies on Netflix, some cleaning and maybe some coloring. I'm introducing him to the Dark Crystal. It's a little dark but I feel like it gives us some room for discussion and helps to teach him some good morals. Being gentle, respect for the earth, and living a natural life. I love showing him the movies that I used to enjoy when I was younger. I think it's really important to show our children what has moved, or entertained us. Maybe it will move them, and they'll share it with their children, and the chain begins. Even if you don't believe in life after death seeing your passions, and morals passed down through the generations is sure to give you hope that you're spirit will live on, even if it resides in another. Just maybe reincarnation isn't as far fetched as some people believe. Perhaps it's just not as literal as they imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog