Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Once Upon A Time Pilot

Did anyone watch last night? I really enjoyed it. I appreciate the main character Emma and her ballsy attitude which is slightly tempered by her clear vulnerability, and I like Henry and find him to be sweet and precocious without being to cheesy or cliched. I found Snow White and the Prince to be a little simpering for my taste but considering who they are I believe that comes with the territory.

I'm a little confused as to why Rumpelstiltskin owns the town when he said in his jail cell that it would even be prison for him but perhaps he's worked out some kind of deal with the Queen. I guess I'll have to keep watching and find out.

If you missed the First episode and would like to catch it on line visit:
 http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/once-upon-a-time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog