Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Young Witches of Salem ?

Admittedly I was never a huge fan of the show, I thought it was a little cheesy, the production quality was poor, and about 90% of the cast were confusing to watch or immature. However that being said, where did it go? For two weeks now I have been waiting for episode 3 to come out, I really wanted this to be a good show, I did, and I hoped with time it would improve and get better.
With the mountains of Christian propaganda around and the limited to nil amount of entertainment and educational resources starring Pagans (sorry Sabrina, and Charmed don't count) it would be nice to see real Witches. Especially for someone who feels drawn to the practice but has been told their whole life that it's just a Satanic cult.

There's a part of me that's hoping their holding out because they're working hard on improving the quality of show, but if that's true some type of message from them would be nice, like Sorry for the wait but we're working behind the scenes to provide you with a better viewing experience. Or Due to negative feedback we're drawing back a little to recollect and figure out a better direction for this show. That shows commitment and maturity and dedication, and if they planned on canceling, even if the viewership was low, tell the viewers you do have what's going on, they deserve that much.

I'll keep looking and waiting to see what happens but I'm very disappointed in what I'm seeing so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog