Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

The Fight for Freedom

Children Have Rights Too!!!

Words can not express how sick to my stomach reading this made me feel. If you're disappointed at me not writing out the details of this article please understand that my Momma Bear side is out and baring full teeth and I can't bring myself to recount what this child had to deal with. Please read the article for yourselves however  and share with as many people as you can.

I don't know what I would do if this was my child. I myself was bullied by teachers and students alike when I was in elementary school and it is something that no child should have to go through. Especially not one who's being targeted based on one of his LEGAL rights, the right of Religious Freedom. I'm sad for this boy and his mother and I'm angry that it's being allowed to continue.

Please my pagan Brothers and Sisters, stand with me. Tell these people that we will no longer take religious tyranny ( in whatever form) lying down. Email them and let them know how disgusted we are with their behavior and lack of compassion, I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog