Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Fight for Freedom pt. 2

For those of you who learned yesterday of the sad case of Cristopher Turner there has been an update from his mother.
I am looking into legal action if anyone knows anyone that could help me. I do not have money for legal help so am not sure what route to go. I have had many people contact me and help me understand homeschooling a little better and believe this is what my family will do. I just wanted to clarify that Mr. Goldberg was very helpful innitially. I do believe I will hear from him. My son will not be returning to Bowdon Elementary.
If anyone has any information that could help her please contact her at imnsearch1@gmail.com.

Since I posted my blog yesterday I've rounded up some other mentions from  around the web that I thought I might share along with the original article in case anyone hasn't read it yet.

Children Have Rights Too!!!

Was Pagan Student Harassed by Teacher?

Unleash the Hounds! (Link Roundup)

If anyone receives any further information about this story please let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog