Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Last Quarter Moon

It's feels like my creative ambition has been waning. I'm currently trying to focus on my physical health and sadly my spiritual health has been going to the wayside. Mentally, I just feel fucked. My brain feels out of sorts and in a dark place. Not necessarily depressed, just dark.

I've noticed that my moods tend to wax and wan with the moon. Even my monthly cycle seems to follow the moon. I always get it around the Last Quarter. If I ever had to pick a patron Goddess it would be the Goddess of the Moon. I've even had her appear to me in dreams. Is there a particular God or Goddess that resonates with you?

Okay so sorry for all the ramblings, trying to get my head sorted I guess and get back into the habit of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog