Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy 4th!

Happy belated 4th of July to everyone in America and for everyone else I hope you had an awesome Thursday!

Wednesday I went in for my early detection ultrasound, not really because we're worried but more because I wanted another chance to look at the baby. Well apparently whoever scheduled my appointment goofed and had me come on a week earlier than I needed to. They still did the ultrasound (yay!) and not only that but I go back in a week for another ultrasound! Talk about your happy accidents. Labs were all good, baby looks perfect, and I still haven't gained any weight. All in all I have to say it was a pretty successful appointment.

Yesterday we got to go see some fireworks. I love any good excuse to stay up late laying in the grass with my family but to get a fireworks display on top of it really puts the icing on the cake. The munchkin got spoiled with stuffed animals. Specifically a giant frog, a medium sized red dragon (which I'm a little jealous of I'll admit) and a little sting ray so he was pretty ecstatic. I got to share some fried dough with cinnamon sugar with the hubby which I haven't had in years. All in all it was a pretty perfect two days and it's not even the weekend yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog